Busy Week!! = Open House

Wednesday, June 17, 2015
The biggest thing keeping me busy this week (besides 2 classes) is that my NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE is this FRIDAY and SATURDAY.  the good part of scheduling events like this Open House is that it forces me to declutter.  Oh, Yea, for regular classes the ladies don't mind me having some current projects out, or even some Craft Sale items out to sell, but for an Open House I need all the usable space that I can get for Demonstrations, Make 'n Takes, Class Sign-ups, Snacks, etc.  Want to come??!! I sure do hope so because it is going to be a blast!
HERE are the details:
NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE
WHEN: You have 2 options: Friday, June 19, 6-9pm or Saturday, June 20, 10am-2pm
There will be:
  • Door prize drawings
  • Demonstrations
  • Make and Takes
  • Buy 1 Get 1 deals
  • Chance to sign up for upcoming classes
  • Snacks
No need to RSVP but I would love to hear if you are coming.
Here is a quick sample of one of the cards that will be out on display using some the NEW items found in the NEW CATALOG (I don't want to give away all the fun you will find at the open house)
My friend, and fellow Red Hot Stamper, Rachel, made this tag using the SPRINKLES OF LIFE stamp set with coordinating TREE BUILDER Punch. The bag is made using the NEW Gift Bag Punch Board.  The best part of this stamp set is that it is the designated 2015-16 Ronald McDonald House Charities and for every stamp set sold Stampin' Up! donates $3 to this worthy charity.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi   Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Such a delightful design using this set!!!
tfs:)

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates