Painted Petals Mini Treat Bag

Tuesday, June 30, 2015
While prepping for todays COME STAMP WITH ME class and making this card for the ladies to make today...
I ended up with a ton of leftovers (lucky leftovers) so I got to work making some 3x3 notes.  If you purchase anything through me as your demonstrator you are likely to find one of these in your bag.
When Stampin' Up! retired the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder I was shocked and a little dismayed because it was my go-to for texturizing a background, BUT look... a new favorite - ELEGANT DOTS Embossing Folder.  I love it, LOVE it, LOVE IT!
So pop on over today for some fun stamping between 10am and 5pm to COME STAMP WITH ME.  Have any questions - the details are on the side bar of this blog or you can contact me HERE
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates