Why I Love Tuesdays

Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Want to know why I love Tuesday's?  Every Tuesday I open my craft room up for ladies to come to stamp with me.  I set out 4 different cards that they can make and they have the opportunity to make one, two or all four cards.  Some will even make more than one of each card.  It is a day filled with surprises because I never completely know who or how many will come to stamp with me.  Some weeks I have left overs and other weeks I need to cut extra, but it is always filled with ladies who have a great time creating.  This is one of the cards that I had out last week for the ladies to make which was inspired by Glenda Calkins.
Some of the ladies needed wedding cards so we went through my catalog of stamps and they chose this one from Label Love, and the "Congratulations" is from Itty Bitty Banners.  They changed up the twine making it into a double bow and I really love the outcome.  That is the beauty of Tuesday's COME STAMP WITH ME class that they are able to change things up if they want to.
Another reason that I love Tuesday's is that THIS TUESDAY is a super special Tuesday!!  Can you guess?  TODAY is the ONLY DAY that you can order from the 2014-15 Catalog AND the Occasions Catalog AND the BRAND NEW Catalog.  This has never happened before.  Here is a look at the NEW Catalog and if you click HERE you can view the PDF.  If you have placed an order with me in the past 12 months you may have a FREE copy.  I will be having a NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE on Friday, June 19, from 6pm -9pm AND on Saturday, June 20, from 10am to 2pm.  You can come to check out some new product and get your FREE copy then. (If you haven't already popped in to pick one up)
HERE is a link to the 2014-15 Catalog
HERE is a link to the Occasions Catalog
The stamp sets used in todays cards are on the retired list and TODAY is the LAST DAY that you can get those items as well.  The stamp sets are "while supplies last" so I cannot be guaranteed that they will still be available if you place your order today, but there are so many very cool Brand New Stamp Sets coming out you surely will not be disappointed.
HERE is a link to the RETIRING ITEMS
HERE is a link to the CLEARANCE RACK
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to put the OPEN HOUSE DATE on your calendar - Friday, June 19 from 6-9pm and Saturday June 20 from 10am to 2pm.
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates