Busy Week!

Monday, June 15, 2015
This is going to be a busy week!  Tonight is the last Card Club Meeting and I always look forward to being with these special ladies.  The next 10 month round of Card Club starts up again in September and YOU can get in on this fun.  Here are the details of being a Card Club member...
CARD CLUB GUIDELINES
1.    Our Club consists of 10 member
2.    Each Club member will be required to place a minimum catalog order of $15.00 each month.
3.    Our Club will meet once a month for 10 months, (we will meet the third Monday at 7:00 PM in my home) giving each member a chance to be a hostess once.  Remember this is a 10 month commitment.  
4.    After the first meeting you will know what month you will be hostess and you can increase your benefits higher by doing any of the following options...
  • Schedule a private card making class either in my home or yours the week prior to club meeting and I will combine the sales from the club meeting and your private card making class to bring you to a higher hostess benefits level
  • Bring friends along when it is your night to be hostess.  If you do bring a guest along to the club you must let me know ahead of time so I have everything prepared for them as well.  Plus they are required to place a minimum $15.00 order, just like the rest of the Club members.
  • Bring in outside orders
  • Have a catalog party and get orders that way
       5.     Each hostess will receive 10% in Hostess Dollars to spend on product of her choice
       6.    When it is your turn to act as hostess please bring a snack to share with the group at our    meeting.  I will provide coffee, pop, napkins, plates, etc.
7.    If you are sick or unable to make it to a scheduled Club meeting, please email me at christiwaite@gmail.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with your order or call me at 616-581-3469 with your order. 
8.    If you are unable to attend a meeting and it is your month to be the hostess, please call me as soon as possible. 
9.    If you have friends who would like to come to a meeting they are more than welcome to come but they must submit a minimum catalog order of $15.00 just like the rest of the Club members.  Make sure they are aware of this before they get to my house!  If you do bring friends along I must know at least 1 day in advance so I have everything ready. 
10.   At each meeting you will be making 3 cards using different products or techniques. 
11.   If you miss a club meeting I will stamp up the pieces needed and will give you the directions to complete your cards at home. 
12. If you travel during the winter months I will stamp up the pieces needed and mail you them with the instructions to complete your cards.  I will need to have your club order before the actual club date as well as a credit card number on file.  I will add the postage to mail the club contents to you onto your order.
This is one of the cards that the ladies will be making tonight
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi





Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates