Go Wild Paper Stack

Thursday, June 25, 2015
I was pretty excited when I saw that Stampin' Up! put some animal print Designer Paper in the new catalog.  Take a look ...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I must admit that as excited as I was to have this in our line up I was drawing a blank as to what I was going to use it for.
At the Projects Class this week we made the cute Domed Boxes by Sam Donald, and I let the gals pick out whatever Designer Paper they wanted whether retired or current.
They used the NEW Cotton Paper (page 148) to make the cute flower on top.
I chose to use the GO WILD Designer Paper Stack for mine... and I love the way it turned out!
Our Gracie loves giraffes so I chose this print for her.  My flower was made using the FILTER PAPER (page 148).  After the flower was all made I rolled it in the Melon Mambo ink pad.  Now I can't wait to see what else I will make with this cute paper!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates