Special Order Bridal Shower Card #2

Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Just wanted to give you all a heads up on the WEEKLY DEALS for June 9-15
The second Bridal Shower Card that I was asked to make was for a Bridal Shower with the theme "baking"/"cooking".
I used a followed a punch art by Bonnie Montford but changed it up to make it a girl chef, and I am not sure what punch she used for the hat but I chose to use the Scalloped Oval Punch.  Since hers was a purchasable tutorial I will not show the punch art board I made, but I was able to just view the photo and figure out what she used.  I can say that I used the Owl Builder Punch for her hair because that is something I came up with.
I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates