Floral Wings

Monday, June 22, 2015
I just wanted to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone who came out to my NEW Catalog Open House this past weekend! It was a wonderful success and I appreciate you all so much!!
Now that everything is put away and cleaned up I thought I would share some of the samples that we had at the Open House.
This card was made using of the Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets called Floral Wings.  I absolutely love this one!! I combined it with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder, and the CHERRY ON TOP Designer Paper Stack.  The pretty new colors on this card are from the NEW 2015-2017 IN COLORS: Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush.
Look how pretty you can make the flap for your envelope.
The ladies will enjoy making this card at the July Stamp a Stack classes.  Want to join in on our fun?  Here are the details:
Monday, July 6th at 7pm or
Wednesday, July 8th at 10 am or
Saturday, July 11th at 10 am
Cost for this class is $12.00 or FREE with a purchase* 
Pre order or Pre Pay for your class and receive a small gift from me.
Minimum purchase $25.00
Please bring your adhesive along to this class to help keep the cost of the class reasonable.
Please RSVP by 7:00 PM the evening before any class.
Here are the items you will need to make this card for yourself.  Just click on any photo to bring you to where you need to go to place an order.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates