Sprinkle of Life

Friday, June 26, 2015
I love this card that Glenda Calkins made and had on her blog, and I love the new Cherry On Top Designer Paper Stack that she used.
In fact, the polka-dotty pattern is my favorite, but you only get 4-6"x6" sheets.  I have nearly used up all of that patterned paper, but when planning for my Tuesday Come Stamp With Me class I came across the retired Designer Paper Painted Blooms and thought I would give it a try with this polka dotty pattern.
The beauty of my Come Stamp With Me Tuesday class is that I have the freedom to use my retired stamps and accessories.
So  - What do you think?? This card will be out for the July 7th class - plan ahead to Come Stamp With Me!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates