Fifth Avenue Floral

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

As I was walking through the store (for a totally different reason) I spotted this skirt hanging on an end rack

fifth ave skirt

I couldn’t resist buying it because it reminded me of our stamp set called Fifth Avenue Floral, and I knew that this was a challenge to create a card to match. I am in wedding mode right now so I made a tag from the new stamp set called Word Play and tied it onto the Organza ribbon with some crochet thread and some Brushed Silver card stock

fifth ave wedding

Once again I spritzed it with Champagne mist Shimmer Paint – hard to see on the photo but very elegant up close. There’s even some Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the ring. The flowers are stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink and then embossed with White Embossing Powder.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates