You Are One In A Melon

Sunday, August 15, 2010

One of the best things about Summer is the abundant availability of fresh fruit. When I saw this idea by Lawrie Lucas I wanted to give it a try. You know how I like to play with my punches!! and I was even able to use up some scraps of retired paper.

one in a melon

MENU:
SS: None, words were computer generated
CS: Crumb Cake, Real Red DSP – from the hostess level 1 paper pack (retired), Green Galore (retired), Blush Blossom (retired), Mellow Moss (retired), WW, Basic Black, Real Red
INK: Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip Marker for hair and eyes
Accessories: Sponge, Dimensionals, Circle (oval) cutter, Swirley Sizzlit, Big Shot, Wide Oval Punch, 1 1/4” Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Heart Border Punch

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates