STAMP A STACK Part 3

Friday, August 20, 2010

Tor these two cards I used some of our new colors that come out in the new Catalog and Idea Book – I especially like the Daffodil Delight which is used on both cards but when you mix it up with the other colors it is even more beautiful.

August  '10 6

MENU:
SS: Just Believe
CS: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, WW
INK: Daffodil Delight stamp pad and marker, Old Olive Marker
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Old Olive 1/4” grosgrain ribbon

I like the difference in this card because the greeting is under the Top Note Flap Thank you to Lyn Pratt for this card idea

August  '10 4

When I saw this card idea from “Chat” I knew the ladies would love it, but oh, so much cutting of flowers. I made this one for my Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder challenge and decided to cut out ‘some’ of the flowers for them so it wouldn’t be too time consuming – so I started to cut – and when I got all done, I realized I had cut them all out for them – boy are these gals spoiled (hehe).

MENU:
SS: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
CS: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, WW, Daffodil Delight
INK: Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Two Tags Die, Big Shot, Border Punch, Dimensionals

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates