Owl Love

Saturday, August 28, 2010

You can tell I am in wedding mode because all the wedding card ideas I come across seem to POP out at me. BUT…I also absolutely LOVE the new XL Two Step Owl Punch! I am having so much fun making up these cute little owls. Thank you to Lynda Lee for this cute idea.

DSCF0002

MENU:
SS: Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: WW, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Always Artichoke, Real Red, DSP Sending Love (retired)
INK: Basic Black (but next time I think I would use Staz on so it wouldn’t smudge
Accessories: XL Two Step Owl Punch, XL Two Step Bird Punch, Square Punch, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Brad, Basic Pearls, Organza Ribbon, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

So For Now…
Happy Ever After!!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates