Workshop Cards

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This is a card we made at one of Glenda’s STAMP A STACK classes and I kept it on my work table thinking that I would use this for a class some day. When I booked a workshop and she wanted to make three different cards vs. a One Sheet Wonder I thought this would be a perfect time to use this idea. One problem was that some of these In-Colors are discontinued so…

Aug workshop 1

I switched it up to use some of our new colors

August workshop 2

and ribbon. Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Concord Crush using the Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.

Card number 2 … a great guy card! I was disappointed when the motorcycle stamp didn’t cross over into the big catalog in July so TODAY is your last day to order this stamp if it is on your MUST HAVE list.

DSCF0009 Embossing it on the Big Shot gives it a great textured look. The sentiment is also from a stamp set that can only be ordered today – called Watercolor Trio. Seriously I do not know why they didn’t carry these two over into the big catalog. Colors used on this card are Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.

Card Number 3 is my personal favorite DSCF0008

I love butterflies because they are a great visual reminder of the new life we can have in Christ.

Colors used here are Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla.
Don’t you just love the new Victoria lace down the front? This is a new item in the catalog that will stay current through June 2011!! I can imagine I will use a lot of this beautiful lace.

We used the “paper to stamp” technique and the color spritzing tool and sponges to create the great background look.

Once again I snagged these ideas from the Stampin' Connection. Thanks to all the great demonstrators that share their ideas with us!

If you would like to have a workshop we can make cards like these for you and your friends. What a fun way to spend an evening!! Call today or email and I will get you scheduled.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates