A Little Birdie

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Little Birdie told me that if you plant these flower seeds you will get some beautiful flowers.

bird seed card

Once again I found this idea on the Stampin’ Connection - thanks to Lisa Baisch for this cute idea. She had one seed packet in hers and I am not sure if hers was a card front only because I couldn’t tell how she put hers together so I had to improvise with what I could figure out. But don’t you just love this cute little bird on the fence. At the July STAMP A STACK one of the gals said “I wish you would have some cards made with birds” so I guess I had my radar out for bird themed cards. So if you have been watching my blog - we DID have two bird themed cards, and my gal was soooo happy!!

MENU:
SS: Woodgrain Background
CS: Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Only Orange (beak)
INK: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Two Step XL Bird Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, 1 3/8” sq punch (to create the point of the fence post), Brads, Dimensionals, Flower seeds (local Dollar store) I actually used the Two step owl xl punch for the eye on the bird – it’s just the right size and I never get my hand drawn circle eyes even.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Connie said...

Good idea!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates