Baseball

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Baseball season has been in full swing for a couple months now and as a family we enjoy watching the Detroit Tigers play. In fact, we have plans to go to a game next month. This year Tyler is in his second year of machine pitch and Gracie is in her first year of tee ball. When their season began I made these cards for the kids to wish them a fun and successful season.

Then one day Charlie and Caleb both came to Auntie's with baseball themed shirts on...


When the kid's season came to an end Julie asked me to make thank you cards for their coaches.

I love having cards on hand. All I had to do was change out the "grand son" to "coach"

For Gracie's coach I made a card that had her team color (orange) and added pink hats and bats. Silly me, I forgot to take a picture of it.

Tyler and Gracie are already looking forward to next years season.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates