Fabulous Florets

Monday, June 13, 2011
13 days until we close on our house!

This has been quite the whirlwind adventure.
We de-cluttered for the garage sale but now I think we need to de-clutter some more.
When we move into the condo we will have to live in the basement
while we refinish the main level.
It hardly seems possible that I will be done with the day care kids so soon.
Thankfully I can be full time Gramma to Tyler and Gracie,
plus helping out with my little Julia when her mommy has meetings.

So on to a card...


INSIDE


This card was inspired by Gretchen Barron and uses the stamp set called Fabulous Florets from the Summer Mini Catalog, and the technique called Floating Re-Inkers. Click HERE to see another card using this technique that we made a while back at one of our techniques class.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Love it, Christi! I haven't tried this technique yet. I think I need to get some re-inkers first. ;)
Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates