A Special Gift

Thursday, June 23, 2011
My sweet friend, Marla, bought these fun M and M ear buds for me because she knows how much I LOVE the little M and M guys.

In fact, I root for the M and M car with NASCAR - not the driver (Kyle Busch), but the car. I think these little candy characters have fun personalities and they make me smile

Marla probably knew that once we move (tomorrow) I want to start walking more with some of the freed up time that I hope to have.
Dale couldn't be out done so he purchased me the ipod NANO and then down loaded some music and some of my brother in laws sermons to keep me moving while I walk.



Thank you Marla and Dale - you are both so sweet!

So in the spirit of M and M's I thought I would give you a sneak peek at one of the techniques I plan to teach at July's Techie Class...complete with yummy M and M's.

This is a Dial Card using Stampin' Ups! Sweet Treat Cups

I saw this technique done by Beth Crocker.

If you would like to sign up for the July 5th Techie Class please contact me through email at christijo48@sbcglobal.net
Cost for the Techie class is $12.00 and you will learn a total of 3 techniques.
Please bring along your own adhesive to help keep the cost down.

I will post the tutorial after the July 5th class for those of you who do not live in my area or are not able to attend this class.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates