Paisley Petals Purse

Friday, June 24, 2011
Closing on our house and condo today!!
Also MOVING - TODAY!!

I cannot believe how fast these last five weeks have gone, and how very gracious the Lord has been through it all. I thank you all for your prayers on our behalf that all would go well.

For the next few days (at least) all my blog posts are posts I did ahead of time of things that I have previously made, so I hope you enjoy these as well.

________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________

I figure every gal deserves a new purse for each new season,
well, at least one for the Fall and Winter and one for Spring and Summer.
This cute little purse is made from our beautiful designer paper
called PAISLEY PETALS and was inspired by Beverly Polen.
I was lucky enough to be one of the first few to get her tutorial free
before she had to start charging for it.

Thanks Beverly! I think this little purse is beautiful.


The cute little butterfly on the "clasp" was purchased at a local craft store.
This purse was a little detail-oriented (even for me) so I don't think I will be mass producing this one, but I am glad that I gave it a try and it will be fun to gift someone with this little purse with some matching 3x3 cards or maybe a fun treat inside.

Because Beverly was charging for her tutorial, I cannot post the pattern,
but you may click HERE to check out her blog,
and perhaps purchase the tutorial from her.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Beverly Polen said...

Christi, I'm so happy that you used my tutorial to make the purse! You did a GREAT job; I love it!! You make me happy!!
Beverly Polen, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL.

Christi Waite said...

Thanks Beverly!!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates