May Cakes

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
In the month of May I had FIVE cake orders!
So take a look at the cakes I made...

First cake was ordered by our daughter Julie to serve during the teacher appreciation week at Alward Elementary School where our two grand children attend. In fact this is the same elementary school that all three of our children attended. Towards the end of the year have the appreciate week and this year's theme was sweets, Julie is the co-vice president of the Parent Teacher Association.


She wanted Alwards "statement" on the cake.


A - Attitudes are positive
L - Listen to others
W - Willingness to help
A - Always be polite
R - Respect One Another
D - Dare to Care






This second cake for a family at church who I get to make Mom's cake each year.
This year they requested me to duplicate the pattern of their wedding china
as he purchased some more place settings for her as her gift.
Not sure how it compared, I hope they liked it.


This Baby Shower Cake was requested by our Son, Joey's, girlfriend for a
baby shower she was giving for her dearest friend.



A Graduation Cake: My only one this year (so far)


And Tyler's Birthday Cake. This year he wanted a Star Wars themed birthday.


This is the same as I made in April for another friend's grandson.

Star Wars must be a popular theme again

He really wanted a cake of ... Darth Vader, but I wasn't sure about all that black icing as it turns your teeth purple. So he settled with R2D2 and I made him a second birthday card with his favorite characters from Star Wars.


Darth Vader and Yoda!



Thanks to my daughter for finding these cool punch art instructions on the internet.
And thanks to Rose for posting her ideas. Click HERE to check out her site.

Thanks for checking out my cakes

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates