Scratch and Sniff Technique

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
On yesterday's blog posting I showed you the Make and Take card that we made at Glenda's down line meeting. The very next night I had a meeting here with my direct down line gals. Normally I am the BIGGEST copier of all time (especially when Glenda has such great ideas), but for the Make and Take project I had my gals make was this SCRATCH AND SNIFF TECHNIQUE using the TART AND TANGY stamp set that is on the retired list. It is the perfect stamp set for scented cards. The card layout was inspired by Donna, but I added the Scratch and Sniff technique to it. YUMMO!!


It is a super simple technique using a mixture of 1 tsp unsweetened Kool-aid and 1-1/2 tsp clear embossing powder. I inked my stamp with Versa Mark and then the Pumpkin Pie classic ink then stamped onto Whisper White Card Stock, sprinkled the Kool-aid mixture on that and then heat embossed it with my Heat Tool.

Super Simple!! Give it a try with your favorite scents (flavors). How about a coffee themed card and use instant coffee grounds instead of the dried Kool-aid ? The possibilities are endless

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates