This Little Piggy

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just using up some retired paper and a retired stamp set called Very Puny. One of my former day care girls has a thing for pigs so I thought this would be a fun one to send to her for her birthday.

Happy Birthday Liana!!

161

I’m really glad that the Riding Hood Red cardstock came back into our color lineup so I could use it with the retired Designer paper that I had stocked up on.

MENU:

SS: Very Puny, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Petal Pizzazz (for the leaf)
CS: WW, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, DSP (Retired)
INK: Stazon Jet Black, Baja Breeze (leaf)
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Word Window Punch, Bitty Buttons,
Itty Bitty shapes punch pack, Scallop Border Punch, Retired Ribbon

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates