Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Today is our 34th Wedding Anniversary!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE!!

We always joke around that we really should be celebrating 54 years because we
have known each other all our lives and it is almost as if our parents set it up while
both mothers were expecting.

I remember as a little girl at age 5 saving a seat for Dale to sit by me in Sunday School
And now I get to sit by him ALL the time.
We are truly blessed!

This is the card that I made for Dale for our Anniversary


You know how I love to use the punches!

This card was inspired by Jill - thanks Jill

Hope you all have a LOVE-ly day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Cute card, Christi...and Happy Anniversary!
Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates