Happy Birthday, Sister

Wednesday, June 29, 2011



Today is my sister, Vicky's, 60th birthday!!

Happy Birthday Vicky!!!

When I came across this super fun card I just had to make it up for Vicky to celebrate this special birthday. I'm guessing she will get a big smile from it. This card fits in a standard A10 envelope (4 x 9.75)

I also made a smaller version for my Aunt who lives in Florida. Seeing those pink flamingos made me think of Florida so I thought maybe she would like it too.



MENU:
SS: Valentine Defined, Family Phrases
CS: Night of Navy, Regal Rose, WW
INK: Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Black, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Sponge (for the sky)
Technique: Tearing, the words other than "happy birthday" were computer generated

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates