Gifts To Me, To You

Monday, May 21, 2012
Today I will share with you two little purse shaped items
This first one was given to me from my friend Vicky.
They had these little purses (with goodies in them) at each place setting
for a women's event at their church.
 
This next one is one that I made for Glenda.  
It is probably my favorite Go-To gift card holder and when I combined it with the new Summer Smooches Designer Paper I think it turned out very cute.
Glenda was so kind to loan me the new products that she pre-ordered to show my down line gals at the last meeting, and she allowed me to take a potential recruit to her down line meeting. She is such an amazing up-line and I appreciate her so much.
 
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates