The Girls Are Back

Thursday, May 3, 2012
I had a wonderful time with my sisters and my parents over the weekend, 
and had a great time at Melissa's bridal shower.

Now it is back to "normal" life and today is PLAY DAY with the girls

I made this card for them as a Thank You for spending time with me.
We have so much fun and I always look forward to Thursday's when they 
can come and spend some time together

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!

MENU:
SS: AVIARY
CS: WW, PACIFIC POINT, CRUMB CAKE, BASHFUL BLUE, PEAR PIZZAZZ
INK: EARLY ESPRESSO
PUNCHES: BOHO BLOSSOMS, BIRD BUILDER, ITTY BITTY PACK
ACCESSORIES: TIMELESS TYPE SIZZLITS, LINEN THREAD
INSPIRED BY: DEBORAH HEDSTROM-PAGE

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

CHRISTI
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates