RHSSC #35

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Time for this weeks Red Hot Sketch Challenge

This is the sketch we had to work with...


 and this is my take on it...
As always, Miss Melina helps me out with inspiration on the Sketch Challenges.
It was her idea to make the X with leaves or branches,
but when I went downstairs I had a "Lucky Leftover" card
sitting on my table that was just begging to be used.
SS: Delightful Dozen, Creative Elements (fast becoming my favorite stamp set),
I stamped the flower three times and then cut them out in three sizes or stages and layered
them on top of one another with a Stampin' Dimensional
CS: Baja Breeze, WW, Pear Pizzazz
INK: Rose Red
Punches: Decorative Label, Bird Builder
Accessories: Matchbox Die (for the Pear Pizzazz label behind the WW label),
Basic Pearls, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Dimensionals
FYI: the Matchbox die is on the retiring Accessory List (#114890 $42.95)
and as of right now, Saturday evening, 5-5-12, it was still available.

If you want to snag this item before it is too late click HERE to shop on line with me
or contact me ASAP at christiwaite@gmail.com
Here is an example of a box I made using the Matchbox Die
It was designed after the DEAL OR NO DEAL game show on TV
I made it for my friend to give to a gal who works in a bank.
 
The original card, from a previous Stamp A Stack Class, looked like this...
The card did not have all the "extra's" on it, but when I saw the base with 
the two ribbons on it I knew I could carefully peel it apart to crisscross them.
With Mother's Day coming soon, I thought it would be perfect to give to my mom
for Mother's Day.  I am so very thankful to still have her (and my dad) with us.

So Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates