May Cakes

Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Time to share with you the cakes that I made this month.
The first one was for a dear young friend Amber who just graduated
from Hope College with her nursing degree.
I used to take care of her little guy, Eli.
 And this one was for Lisa.  I get to make her cake every year because her thoughtful husband makes sure that in their household of boys, the only girl in the family is MOM and that she gets treated very special on her birthday.
 

Next on the line up for May was a Wedding Cake!

This was a two layer 14" and a 2 layer 12" Carrot Cake
Thankfully, my husband helped me to deliver it because it weighed
28 1/2 POUNDS
I got an email from the bride two days later that said it was a BIG hit
with everyone and she gave my name out to several people who asked.




Some Princess Cupcakes for a 7 year old charge of one of my friends

The fun little topper is a bottle of Princess Bubbles.
  A total of 40 cupcakes for her fun Princess Party! 
 The first Graduation of the season...
Heidi is headed to Cedarville College in Ohio and has 
a scholarship to sing with their traveling group.
 Hence the music related decorations on this second cake.
There are more birthday's and graduations coming in June, so stay tuned
And don't forget the butterfly cake that I posted earlier HERE

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates