RHSSC #36

Sunday, May 13, 2012
Time to play with the Red Hot Stampers again!!
My friend, Rachel, is the one who chooses the sketches for us to do
and I was finding this one challenging because I didn't like the dead
space at the top of the card. 
This is the sketch we had to work with...
So I went to work digging through my "lucky leftovers" of Designer Paper
to see if something caught my eye.
INSIDE:
I can't say it is my favorite but I was too lazy to start over.
All in all, I think it turned out pretty nice.

MENU:
SS: Apothecary Art, God's Blessings (retired), EnFrancais back ground
CS: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Beau Chateau DSP
INK: Soft Suede, Versa Mark
Accessories: White EP, 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Dimensionals

Click HERE to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates