RHSSC #37

Sunday, May 20, 2012
Time for the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge of the week
This is the sketch we had to work with...

I totally did a flip on this one

See how I changed it up...
 I used the Designer Paper called NURSERY NEST which already had the white scallop on the edge so all I had to do was add the piece of scalloped Blushing Bride

One of the corners of the 12x12 DSP had these two cute birdies so I thought I would make that into a card as well.  Your Designer Series Paper can be quite versatile. 
These two cards were speedy to make.

MENU: 
SS: Friendly Phrases
CS: Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, WW, Nursery Nest DSP (retiring), 
Owl: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride DSP (also retiring), Basic Black
INK: Staz On Jet Black
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Dimensional

Click HERE to see what all the other gals made with this sketch challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates