Three by Three

Thursday, May 10, 2012
Last week at our weekly play date with my gal pals we worked 
on a bushel load of 3x3 notes.

 I absolutely LOVE my play days, and the willing hands that pitch right in
 and take on any challenge.

I had a TON of buttons from a variety of Stampin' Up! collections, and thought it was time to put them to good use.  Thanks to Glenda who let me borrow her BUTTON BUDDIES stamp set.  I think I will have enough 3x3 cards for a LONGGGG time.

This one does not feature a button, but it was just one more 3x3 that I made after the girls went home.

Thanks to a variety of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who shared ideas for these cards.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates