RHSSC #38

Sunday, May 27, 2012
For those of you who faithfully check my blog on a regular basis you have
noticed that I haven't posted for a few days - so sorry!  It has been a HUGE week
for me with baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes for two separate orders.
You will see that post in just a few days.
But in the mean time...

 This is the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week...


When we were sitting at our grandson's little league baseball game a cute little girl was sitting in front of us and the longer I looked at her little shirt I thought it would be so cute as a card.I'm really not a stalker, but it is amazing how and where you can find your inspiration for designs

This is my take on the the challenge using the colors and designs from her cute shirt.
The colors I used are: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, 
Basic Black, WW, and Certainly Celery 
The Stamp is a retired SAB set called "So Happy For You"
So sorry, the cute butterfly brad was purchased at a local crafting store.

Click HERE to see what the other gals made using this same sketch 

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates