Look Who's Turning...Party This Way!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Oh my Goodness!! only two days left to purchase the retiring Stamps, 
Accessories and Wall Decor!
Get it NOW before it is too late.  
Click HERE to purchase from my on line Stampin' Up! site.

I have been playing hard using up retiring Designer Paper and Stamp Sets
And I want to share them with you while you still have the chance
 to place an order for them.
These are two great idea for kids

 MENU: 
SS: Party This Way
Inspired By: Pauline Camancho
INK: Gumball Green (a new in-color coming available on June 1), 
Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight

MENU:
SS: Look Who's Turning
Inspired By: Mary Brown
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade
I made a template for paper piercing the circle by punching
out a 1 3/4" Circle, and then drew lines every 1/4" across it
then I laid it on the card front and pierced at each line marking
The little critters, hats and numbers were stamped on a separate
piece of Whisper White and hand cut out.  Lucky for me I LOVE to cut!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates