Punch Art Ducky

Friday, May 11, 2012

We had a great day at our play date yesterday, but I haven't taken time to download the pictures of what we made so you will just have to wait a bit to see those.  Today I will share a card with you that I made over the weekend.  I love working with the punches! Credit for the ducky design goes to Cindy McGurk - Thanks Cindy!!  Isn't he the cutest!!

In my quest to use up my retired Designer Paper I chose to use the paper from ISLAND OASIS.  For the fun little rick rack I used the TASTEFUL TRIM XL Die and the Big Shot, and the leaves are made with LITTLE LEAVES Sizzlit.

PUNCHES USED:  Ornament Punch: Head and Body
                                Boho Blossoms: Tuft of feathers on head
                                Large Oval: Duck Bill
                                Small Oval (retired): Lower Bill
                                 Scallop Circle: Wings - cut in half
                                 Scallop Circle: Feet - Cut to shape
                                Scallop Square and 1" Square: sign
                                 Small Heart: Eyes, cut in half
Other Items Used: Sponges, White Gel Pen, Pumpkin Pie Marker. Journaler Marker

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates