14 Days of Love

Friday, February 14, 2014
Today is my sweet Hubby's birthday!!  WOOT WOOT!!  Happy Birthday Babe!

I started on February 1st with little gifts left at his computer to show him how much I love him.  Thanks Pinterest for the inspiration.

Day #1  "DONUT you know that I love you a HOLE bunch!"


Day #2 "You are a MIGHTY and MARVELOUS Hubby!"


 Day #3 "I'm Berry lucky to have YOU in my life!"


 Day #4 "No matter how you SLICE it, I LOVE YOU!"


Day #5 "I'm NUTS about you!"


Day #6 "It is a JOY to be married to you!"


Day #7 "You make life a little SWEETER!"


Day #8 "I've got a CRUSH on you!"


Day #9 "We were MINT for each other"


Day #10 "You're the Creme of the Crop"



Day #11 "I would be all MIXED up without you!"


Day #12 "I wouldn't trade you for a 100 GRAND!"


Day # 13 "My life would fall to PIECES without you!"



Day #14 "You are MY Very Own VALENTINE!"


Yes, I made him cards too...
Valentines...

And for his birthday... inspired by Kim Ransom


This card teams up the WORLD MAP background stamp with the LOVE YOU MORE stamp set.  Love the feel that the masculine BURLAP RIBBON and the big metal button lends to the card.  The bow threaded through the button was taken from a strand of the burlap ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates