Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge #114

Friday, February 21, 2014
Here is the Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge #114


And here is my take on it...


I used the Stamp Set called POMP and CIRCUMSTANCE in the Occasions catalog on page 29 (#134168 Clear mount) for only $14.95

Here is how I made the inside...  I chose the Maize and Blue theme (Daffodil Delight and Midnight Muse) because those are our school colors here in Hudsonville MI and I knew I would be needing a ton of graduation cards again this year.


I pulled out some retired Designer Paper because the current offerings do not have what I wanted.  After I made my Sketch Challenge Card I had a ton of scraps left so thought I would give the Quilt Star Technique a try.  I saw this on France Martins blog and we used this technique in our Card Club last Monday.  I wanted to be able to show the ladies how you can use your scraps to make a really cool card.


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates