Help Me Out?

Sunday, February 2, 2014





Ladies I am in a contest to sign up 2 brand new My Paper Pumpkin customers by February 10th. 

 My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that comes right to your door.  It is a crafty box with everything you will need to complete to project of the month.  With your new subscription you will receive the starter package PLUS Stampin' Up! is including a $14.95 value set of Markers in the 2012-2013 In colors (Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse)  Cost is $19.95 each month.  

This would make a great gift idea for your friend or family member who loves to do crafty things but just doesn't have the time to devote to a full blown hobby (like me :) )  Each month is different so it is fun to anticipate what might be in your little orange box each month.  

Click  on this link to sign up today - and thanks for helping me out 

*You may cancel your subscription at any time if you are not satisfied - BUT - I just know you will love it.

Thanks for stopping by and helping me out today!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates