Punch Art Valentine Car

Saturday, February 1, 2014
FEBRUARY! Time to start posting some Valentine Cards


Combining a Valentine card with my favorite thing to do - PUNCH ART!! This card was inspired by Avery Murphy.  Thanks Avery! I have made the punch art car before but I love how she made it into a Valentine card - actually it could easy be an anniversary card too!! love it!!

The words I generated on my computer and then just printed it out and made a word bubble. I can't wait to get the Word Bubble Framelits in the Occasions Catalog, but I couldn't wait so I made my own lopsided one.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates