Circle Monogram Photopolymer Stamps

Monday, February 17, 2014


My newest favorite stamp(s) just arrived in my mailbox on Saturday!! WOOT WOOT!!  These CIRCLE MONOGRAM PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS were introduced at the Leadership Conference in January, and I am so excited to share them with you.  These are the three that I designed


First I wanted a great return address stamp for Dale and I.  I must admit I am pretty impressed with the clear image it gives


When you place an order with me I will pop in a 3x3 thank you note in your bag


And now the inside can look like this!!


I also had one more made to stamp on the back of my cards.


I am one happy stamper!!

You can order yours using the item #132852 and only cost $23.95.  

Don't forget that TODAY is the last day to get in on these WEEKLY DEALS



There is still time to join the My Paper Pumpkin Subscription and get the FREE ($14.95 value) Markers.  Deadline to get this great deal is March 31st


Click HERE to sign up  Be sure to put me down as your demonstrator when asked - I would really appreciate it!!  Christi Waite, Hudsonville MI


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates