Weekly Deals and so much more

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Just wanted to keep you up on some great Stampin' Up! Deals

If you wish you had jumped on the My Paper Pumpkin deal when it started and now feel like you are missing out on some of the exclusive stamps then NOW you have the chance to purchase select My Paper Pumpkin Kits (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
Click HERE to see the full flyer

Maybe you were one of the smart ones who purchased the My Paper Pumpkin Kits but wish you had more of the consumable supplies to make more.  Click on the link above to see which ones are available to you to purchase more of these (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)



NEW items added to the CLEARANCE RACK!  Up to 80% off - these too, are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  Click HERE to check out what is on the CLEARANCE RACK

WEEKLY DEALS for February 18-24
Click HERE to place an order or just to check it out more clearly

MY DIGITAL STUDIO: NEW RELEASES... if you have jumped on the My Digital Studio Band wagon you will want to see the newest MDS releases.  Click HERE to see more clearly and place your order.  There is no tax or shipping involved and the download comes right to you.  No need to pick up from me, etc.  

Just a reminder that the FREE MARKER DEAL is still on if you sign up for the My Paper Pumpkin

Click HERE to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and to check out all the details. Please put me down as your demonstrator when asked - I really appreciate it! Christi Waite Hudsonville MI


Sale A Bration!!  Yeah!! this is the best time of the Stampin' Up! year and you still have time to get some FREE product.  Check it out HERE. Choose one free product with a $50 purchase, TWO free products with a $100 purchase - and so on and so forth...

A NEW Photopolymer stamp set called SANS and STRIPES only $13.95.  this is one the trending alphabet sets you will see in all areas of merchandising.  Time to get in on the trend!!


Fabulous Kit now available called HIP HIP HOORAY Card Kit.  Everything you need to make 20 cards for only $19.95.  Click HERE to purchase


I hope I haven't over whelmed you but I didn't want you to miss out on the great deals and new product!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi









Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates