February My Paper Pumpkin

Thursday, February 20, 2014
SO EXCITED!! My Paper Pumpkin Kit came in the mail Tuesday!!  Perfect timing as I was able to show this month's My Paper Pumpkin to the ladies who came to the COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY open house style class.

I couldn't wait to dig right into it yesterday.  Aren't these bags CUTE!!


And look at all the extras I had left over...


One of the gals suggested that they would make super cute Easter "basket" bags, and I had just the right amount of bags (5) in the kit for our kids and grand kids.  Now I can't wait to fill them up with goodies for Easter.

You can get in on the My Paper Pumpkin subscription at any time by going to mypaperpumpkin.com and subscribing.  Please add me as your demonstrator when prompted.  I really appreciate it CHRISTI WAITE HUDSONVILLE, MI

If you subscribe by March 31st  Stampin' Up! is going to throw in a 5 piece marker set in the 2012-2013 In colors of Primrose Petal, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates