...and the dish ran away with the spoon

Tuesday, March 20, 2012
 

Last Saturday I helped our son, Joey, and his fiance, Melissa, with their wedding invitations so it got me in the wedding theme mood so thought I would share this fun wedding card I made a while back when I was borrowing my friend, Rachel's, stamp set called NURSERY TIMES.  I thought this was a fun card and a great break from the serious lovey/dovey cards you normally see for weddings.

The words were stamped on a window sheet (clear acetate) with Black Staz On Ink
It is attached behind the card stock image only.
Card Stock colors: WW, Night of Navy
INK: Early Espresso, Marina Mist
Other: Ticket Corner Punch, Mini Brads, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Oval from the
Embossing Folder Set, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Early Espresso and Marina Mist
Card Inspired By Shoni Matney

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates