Apothecary Art

Saturday, March 10, 2012

These are some more of the cards and envelopes I made when demo-ing the 
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate at the Down Line Meeting.





I am enjoying a weekend away at our Womens Retreat with the ladies of our church this weekend so I pre-posted this blog post for you.  
I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards and envelopes that I made with the 
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate.  
Stay tuned next week to see some high lights of our retreat.  
BTW - I am one of the gals on the committee and we worked very hard to make it a special weekend away for the ladies.  We pray that their hearts will be stirred by the Word of God through our speaker Andrea Griffith and that they will feel pampered by all the special treats and decorations we prepared for them.  I am anxious to share them all with you.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend too


God Bless;

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates