I love getting hand made cards!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Recently I received these cute 3x3 cards from fellow demonstrators as a thank you for stamp sets I loaned out to them.  When they returned the items they had these darling thank you notes along with them.  Aren't they cute!!   The first one was made by Sarah.  She has a blog you can check out HERE


This second one is from my friend Carla.   She used the FREE Sale A Bration 
stamp set called Outlined Expressions.


I know this is a Valentine Card but my friend Marlane gave this to me and I really wanted to share it with you.  She used the stamp set called Gnome Sweet Gnome and the words from Gnomenclature.  Both are found in the Occasions Mini.  I love how she also used the heart shaped treat cups.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates