Easter Card

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

 As I am preparing for Easter this year I am more excited than some years as our Pastor is just finishing up on a series preaching through the book of John.  What a wonderful reminder of Christ's sacrifice on my behalf.  I am simply amazed by His grace.

I know I will still share with you some fun bunny and chick themed cards, but I know in my heart of hearts that JESUS is who I truly celebrate this day.


MENU:
SS: Easter Dove, Abundant Hope
CS: Wisteria Wonder, WW, Flirtacious Specialty Paper, Vellum
INK: Wisteria Wonder, Staz on Black
PUNCH: Wide Oval
Accessories: Edgelit, Big Shot, Designer Frames EF, White Gel Pen
Inspired by a card I saw at Leadership.  The samples there were amazing
 
Thank You For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates