Diagonal Scoring Plate

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I am so happy to have The Simply Scored Diagonal Plate 
and you can have one too for only $11.95 
 

The Diagonal Score Plate fits right over your Simply Scored Tool so you 
have the same 1/8" markings just like the Standard Simply Scored Tool.
 


Glenda asked me to demonstrate the Diagonal Score Plate at this months Down Line 
meeting, and I was happy to have a chance to do that because I knew I was going to
need to do it at my own Down Line meeting with Christi's Creative Crew.

I saw on Jackie Topa's blog an instruction sheet for a multitude of sizes so I thought I would
make up one of each size so I could have a sample on hand for each one.
I used up some of my retired Designer Paper and was thrilled how cute they all turned out.
You can see I put a little post it note on each one showing what size it was.


Then, of course, I thought "every envelope needs a card" and since I had a ton of leftover 
scraps of Designer Paper I started working.


3 x 3 card - Tune in tomorrow to see where I got the scalloped edge used here


This is the smallest size envelope and fits the smallest of the Labels 
Framelits.  I stamped the smallest image from the Apothecary Art Stamp
Set in the Occasions Mini using White Craft ink and then heat embossed it
with White Embossing Powder onto some Designer Paper and cut it out 
using the Labels Framelits



You can see how tiny it is by how it looks by my finger.  What a fun little 
note to add to a gift or someones lunch bag to encourage them for the day.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates