RHSSC #26

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Time to stamp with the Red Hot's again!!  This is our Sketch Challenge for this week...



And this is my take on it...

 
INSIDE
 I usually tell you what my inspiration was for the card and this one, well, this one I chose because I had the flower from Vintage Vogue Stamp Set sitting around collecting dust (it was left over from a previous techniques class).  Since it was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock, I looked in my catalog to see what Designer Paper had Soft Suede in it and came up with this from a package of Mocha Morning Specialty Paper.  I can't say it is my favorite, but it does have a certain elegance to it.  The original flower had a large Very Vanilla Brad in the center and I swapped it out for a regular size black brad from the Neutrals Collection.

Click on over to the Red Hot Stampers blog to see what the other gals did.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Glenda Calkins said...

Beautiful Card Christi! I like what you did on the inside too. I need to start doing more inside my cards.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates