Play Day!

Thursday, March 22, 2012
Thursdays are fast becoming my favorite day of the week!
WHY??
Because that is the day that my gal pals come to play in my craft room with me!

Sometimes they bring their own projects with them to work on 
and sometimes they just come to visit and are willing to work on any 
of the many projects that I always have going.

Last week Rachel was the only one who could come
NO PROBLEM!
She brought baby Owen with her so I got a chance to snuggle with a newborn
and Rachel pitched right in to work on some cards that I pre-stamped.

FIRST I will show you the card I worked on while she was here.
(I'm not being selfish, you will understand tomorrow why I didn't show
Rachel's cards first.)

I am so thankful to have friends of all ages in my life.
This will be an especially fun card to send to my college gals.

MENU:
SS: You're My Type, A to Z Background
CS: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, First Edition DSP, Vellum
INK: Staz On Black, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake 
Accessories: Simply Scored Tool, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Small Heart Punch, Basic Rhinestones, X-acto Knife, Sponges
*Instead of using the Color Spritzing Tool, I mixed a portion of Silver Foil Smootch Spray with Rubbing Alcohol and just spritzed it.  It was much easier
*Inspired by: Doris Denman 
*Thank you to Rachel for loaning me her Stamp Set.

Thanks For Stopping in Today and don't forget to check in tomorrow and you will see 
the cards Rachel made while she was here and it will explain everything,
but for now...

Happy Thursday!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates