RHSSC #29

Sunday, March 25, 2012
Here is the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week...


A Butterfly!  Perfect!! because I just bought this new stamp set called Flores Suaves from the Celebrando Creatividad - Stampin' Up!'s Spanish catalog.  This is the only set I found in there that is not duplicated in the English Catalog and Idea Book.  While chatting with another Demonstrator at Leadership in January I commented that I loved the butterfly on her card but didn't recognize the stamp set.  I have been itching to use it and this was a perfect chance to give it a try.

 I stamped the butterfly on Designer Paper using Versa Mark Ink and Black Embossing Powder
The Designer Paper I used is called Paisley Petals #122367 $10.95  Love it?? Get it while you can - When the catalog retires June 1, 2012 it will no longer be available.

I thought a cute card needed a cute little purse to go with it.
The little purse is a sneak peak at a new die coming out on April 1st.
It will also be available in the new catalog that comes out June 1st, but if you want
to get it BEFORE the catalog goes public now is your chance.

I can't wait to try more ideas with this fun die

Hop on over to the Red Hot Stampers blog to see what
the other gals created with this weeks sketch challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates