Projects Class

Thursday, March 15, 2012
It seems as though my Techniques Class and my Big Shot Class were kind of melding into one so instead of coming up with ideas for both classes I decided to mix them together and call it a PROJECTS CLASS.  I love doing techniques so we will still do new techniques and I love using my Big Shot to make fun treats, boxes anything crafty as well as using it for dry embossing and cutting things out with dies and the wonderful new FRAMELITS.  So you will see a little of everything during these classes.  I thought I would show you what I had lined up for next weeks PROJECTS CLASS on Monday, March 19th at 7:00 PM, so if you want to come please let me know by Sunday night (March 18th).  Cost for this class is $12.00

Here's your sneaky peaky...


Thanks to wonderful Stampin' Up! Demonstrators like Kaysha (Creations on Paper), 
Andrea Wolford, and Jessica Urrutia who post fun ideas for us to use

When you sign up for this class please let me know if you want to make the Boy Bunny Easter Box or the Girl Bunny Easter Box.  The $12.00 cost of the class only includes one of those plus the other  Easter Box and the Treat Holder.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates