Happy Birthday to ... ME!!

Friday, March 2, 2012
Today is my Birthday!! 
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday Dear Christi
Happy Birthday to Me!!

card inspired by Debbie Henderson
And I wanted to pass on a gift to all of you.  
Everyone who calls me today and places an order 
I will extend my 20% discount to you!  

I love giving gifts and what better way to say 
"Thank You" to everyone who makes it so much fun 
to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!

ALSO...
Keep in mind that the NEW Simply Scored Diagonal Plate is now available to purchase for only $11.95.  If you have the Simply Scored Tool this is a great addition.  You can make your own envelopes, boxes and create easy textured backgrounds for your cards.  If you purchase a Simply Scored Diagonal Plate I will add a list of card sizes and instructions for every size imaginable!
 

 Check out this video from Stampin' Up! on how easy it is to use the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. 


Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

 








Pin It Now!

2 comments:

France Martin said...

Happy Birthday to you.......

Coleen said...

Happy birthday Christie! I enjoy looking at your blog every day. Have a wonderful & blessed birthday!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates